Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Finn gets a new bed!







painting the bed platform


The platform is hung on the wall! Finn already loves her new 'tunnel'



The ladder!

Ladder-climbing practice...





Finn helps Mama secure the railing.



Her loft bed makes her bedroom so much more spacious.



Going to bed her first night in her loft bed.









Sleep tight, Finn!

5 comments:

  1. How smart you are! Does Finn have a bite on her cheek? Beautiful and I can hardly wait to see it, Gran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! How clever you guys are! I can't wait to see Finn's new bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very well designed and manufactured - good workmanship too.

    Please send me the calculations on the weight limitations, so I can see if I can get up there with her for a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need an engineer to figure out the weight limits. All I know is that we've all been up there together and it's held up fine. You're welcome to nap up there whenever you want.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love seeing the progression. You're amazing, Maribeth.

    ReplyDelete