
Hooray for me! I'm 4 months old today!
What did Crusoe do on his 4-month birthday?
After a stimulating breakfast of chocolate chip pancakes, I topped it off with a good drooling session on my bumbo chair.

Then I hung out in bed with Finn and Mom.

I reclined in my favorite recliner... the one with the funny pull-toys.

Practiced crawling...

Surveyed the front yard from my perch on the picnic table...

Chilled on the back deck

Finn took me on a stroller ride in her new baby stroller.

Took a nap in my car seat.

Tried on cool shades for Mama

Enjoyed a swing with sister Finn

Stared up at lights and ceiling fans whenever I had the opportunity

Then took a bath and compared foot sizes with Finn.
Overall, I had a really great day. And I don't feel a day over 3 & a half months!

Now he's sound asleep, snuggling with his bunny. Night, night, Hap Crusoe!
This is spectacular! He looks so 'knowing' in some of the photos. Thanks for doing your blog. Love from Gran
ReplyDeleteToo precious for words!
ReplyDeleteHugs and Kisses from Nana