on october 14, 2006, remi and maribeth got married... to each other.
on december 31, 2009, finn was born...
on february 17, 2011, crusoe was born...
the adventure continues...
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Happy Easter!
Easter bonnet from Gran
Finn seemed to prefer this hat, though.
Bunny ears from the Burches: can you tell which one is Finn & which is Crusoe?
You guys tickle the fool out of me and I, of course, enjoy these fabulous photos that include your stunningly beautiful progeny as well as family & friends. Thank you for doing this! I feel so connected to you all, Much love from Gran
I am so loving these hats! The bunny ears are just too much. And I am SO loving that Finn is looking so stylish in her hats. Too much fun. You ALL ARE BEAUTIFUL!
You guys tickle the fool out of me and I, of course, enjoy these fabulous photos that include your stunningly beautiful progeny as well as family & friends. Thank you for doing this! I feel so connected to you all,
ReplyDeleteMuch love from Gran
I am so loving these hats! The bunny ears are just too much. And I am SO loving that Finn is looking so stylish in her hats. Too much fun. You ALL ARE BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDelete