on october 14, 2006, remi and maribeth got married... to each other.
on december 31, 2009, finn was born...
on february 17, 2011, crusoe was born...
the adventure continues...
I love these pictures! Crusoe has changed so much in just a couple of weeks. I think Crusoe looks a lot like Finn! Give them both a BIG hug and kiss from Nana.
I laughed and giggled and LOVED all these pictures. What is the per centile dope? I am curious. You guys have a great Easter and know you are all LOVED! GRAN
I love these pictures! Crusoe has changed so much in just a couple of weeks. I think Crusoe looks a lot like Finn! Give them both a BIG hug and kiss from Nana.
ReplyDeleteI laughed and giggled and LOVED all these pictures. What is the per centile dope? I am curious.
ReplyDeleteYou guys have a great Easter and know you are all LOVED!
GRAN