Monday, February 18, 2013

Enjoying life

Here's an assortment of photos in stream-of-consciousness arrangement:

Her legs aren't really that long, but this photo just makes her seem SO big to me!

 Hop & Granny Pat gave Crusoe a LeapTop for his birthday, so now he doesn't have to ask Finn to borrow hers.

 Last Tuesday, we went on a field trip to see the baby chicks at the local feed & seed store. 
(Notice how cold it was in the morning:  what they're wearing.)

Just after noon on the same day, I came upstairs from starting laundry, and I noticed Finn was naked on the porch. 
I said, "Finn, why are you naked?" 
She replied, "Because I took off all my clothes." [Ask a silly question...] 
Then she followed up with: "Because it's so sunny and warm out today." [It was approaching 50 degrees, and sure enough, it was sunny.  Her concept of 'warm' has been influenced by our 25-35 degree high temps, I guess.]  Crusoe was an eager and willing follower.


 One of many tooth-brushing methods

 Just happy to be alive...

These are snowflakes that landed on our porch railing amongst the birdseed

3 comments:

  1. Snowflake Bentley would be proud of you. All photos are great and great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the LeapTops (with a keyboard). The Leap Pads look more tablet-like (you gave Finn hers and Hop & Pat gave Crusoe his).

    ReplyDelete