We built the foundation (four 6"x6"s, levelled) over Labor Day weekend, then planned to put up the entire shed the next weekend. MB was so excited that she was up at 7am Saturday nailing the floor down already. I know because I could hear her all the way from Crusoe's bedroom, where I was sleeping.
Gran was visiting this weekend, and we couldn't have accomplished what we did without her help. She played with the kids at her house most of the morning, then took them to visit Madie and Glen in the afternoon.
Mama's little helper
Consulting the directions
Water break
Four walls up -- hooray!
Building the trusses
where it is in our yard
(see Crusoe in the sandbox?)
(see Crusoe in the sandbox?)
Where Crusoe took his Sunday nap
Finn gently and carefully covered him with that bandana 'to keep him from getting cold'.
Finally! A picture of Remi working
Finn's first drill
hammering lessons
We've got ourselves a garden shed, folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment