on october 14, 2006, remi and maribeth got married... to each other.
on december 31, 2009, finn was born...
on february 17, 2011, crusoe was born...
the adventure continues...
Sunday, June 3, 2012
"Finn, you were the cutest flower girl!" -Nancy (Nana)
Actually Finn had the right idea all along about going sans shoes. Her bare feet were perfect for the setting. The kids really had a good time - especially Finn who remarked: "I am having so much fun!" as she ran around and around the dance floor. Memories I will always cherish. FYI - for the other grandmas - Finn ran around Michele and Les and they danced their first dance together. Too cute for words.
Thanks for sharing the pictures! Looks like a beautiful wedding and a good time was had by all. And of course, I agree with Nancy about Finn!
ReplyDeleteRhunell, Finn's dress is beautiful; thank you for making that. And Nancy, the shoes were great for as long as they lasted...
ReplyDeleteActually Finn had the right idea all along about going sans shoes. Her bare feet were perfect for the setting. The kids really had a good time - especially Finn who remarked: "I am having so much fun!" as she ran around and around the dance floor. Memories I will always cherish. FYI - for the other grandmas - Finn ran around Michele and Les and they danced their first dance together. Too cute for words.
ReplyDeleteRhunell: Finn's dress was beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMarian: Crusoe's outfit was adorable.