on october 14, 2006, remi and maribeth got married... to each other.
on december 31, 2009, finn was born...
on february 17, 2011, crusoe was born...
the adventure continues...
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Playing in South Beaver Creek
We went over to the Little Red Cabin to see Hop & Pat during their recent visit, and Finn couldn't resist getting wet.... and then naked.
What a darling Darling! And the picture of Finn and Crusoe on the sidebar is (I try to use this word sparingly, but the situation warrants it!) precious.
Oh such fun! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteNow that's the life!!
ReplyDeleteLoved it; thanks for doing this so the adoring grandmothers can smile all day!
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling Darling! And the picture of Finn and Crusoe on the sidebar is (I try to use this word sparingly, but the situation warrants it!) precious.
ReplyDeleteOh to be Finn! I love her way.
ReplyDelete