Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cape Charles, VA - Beach Week 2011

We made the annual trek to the beach for this past week.
Finn's newest word - AWESOME!!
I'm pretty sure the two events are directly related.

Before we get on the road, did everyone pee?

Potty breaks on the side of the highway may seem banal, but to Finn & us, they were celebratory events.




Are his legs really this long?

















There are more pictures to come, but blogger won't let me add any more to this post...

5 comments:

  1. I love these pictures. Looks like everyone had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's impossible to pick a favorite. The light and joy that is your family shines in each one. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics - great subjects! Love watching your babies grow! Thanks for sharing! Love, Boyds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, SWEET. I agree with Tina,
    Gran

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great fun! Where do I sign up to join your family? So glad I live nearby and can know ya'll. what great shots!

    ReplyDelete