Thursday, January 17, 2013

23 months old!

We're baaaaaaaack..... 
Getting mail may never get old, but looking at the same blog post sure does!

Finn and Crusoe are getting older, too, so we wanted to update the blog before they go off to college.  I'll be filling in some old posts from last fall and the holidays, too, so be sure to check back (hopefully before Crusoe turns 2.)

Meanwhile, here he is on his 23-month birthday:


 We went to the library for story time, and the craft for the kids was making felt soap covers: the best craft ever! 

 Crusoe gets into his projects.  Fortunately, I usually pack an extra set of clothes.



 making new friends...



 He wanted to take a nap under the couch.


 We got a big snow Thursday afternoon/evening.  It was too cold and dark to play outside, so we brought the snow inside to play with.

Happy 23 months, Crusoe!

2 comments:

  1. Do I ever see Maribeth in two Finn shots: lounging in library chair and the one that follows! Beautiful pictures as always; thanks. Gran

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Love that they get to play with the snow indoors!!

    ReplyDelete