Sunday, October 30, 2011

Boo!

Crusoe wanted to be a grown-up for Halloween this year.
but he couldn't remember the way into town,
 so he was Santa instead

 and Finn wanted to go as her new refrigerator, but couldn't figure out how to make it walk,
 so she went as a ladybug
 the kids got to go on their first hay ride


 after all the fun, little miss ladybug walked almost all the way home

4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute...That was hilarious of Crusoe posing as an adult and Finn is dear a ladybug as ever I saw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures! I agree with "Gran" - the pictures of Crusoe as an "adult" were hysterical. And Finn makes a beautiful Lady Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Do instruct Finn that it is not OK to climb into a refrigerator nor place her brother or a cousin in one! Thanks; I've been thinking on that all day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marian: My sentiments exactly! I believe we must think alike.

    ReplyDelete