on october 14, 2006, remi and maribeth got married... to each other.
on december 31, 2009, finn was born...
on february 17, 2011, crusoe was born...
the adventure continues...
Hey--I didn't even mean to stop by your blog this morning, but I'm glad I landed here! I'm so sorry to hear about Rio...I remember when you got him. Lots of nice thoughts being sent your way from here...
My heart is broken, but I know Rio is still watching over you and will visit you in your dreams. Sending lots of love and hugs at this so very sad news.
Hey--I didn't even mean to stop by your blog this morning, but I'm glad I landed here! I'm so sorry to hear about Rio...I remember when you got him. Lots of nice thoughts being sent your way from here...
ReplyDeleteOh! I am so sorry! My heart goes out to all of you. I am glad I got to see Rio last Sunday.
ReplyDeleteNancy (Nana)
My heart is broken, but I know Rio is still watching over you and will visit you in your dreams. Sending lots of love and hugs at this so very sad news.
ReplyDelete