The other day, Finn was playing alone on the floor and I (Maribeth) heard her making a funny sound. When I looked over she was doing this:
She did it long enough that I had time to laugh about it, think that it would be a funny video, go find the camera, change the battery and film all of that. I've decided that she was making an agreement with the floor in preparation for the next stage of hers which will involve close work between her, gravity and the floor.
We sometimes do exercises like that in Aikido, though I don't think we go as long as it appears she did, nor, I hope, are we that twitchy and funny looking. (Though who'm I kidding-- we're not nearly that cute, so it's a completely different world of funny looking.)
ReplyDeleteLooks like she LOVES the floor to me!
ReplyDeleteHahaha. This is hilarious!
ReplyDelete