on october 14, 2006, remi and maribeth got married... to each other.
on december 31, 2009, finn was born...
on february 17, 2011, crusoe was born...
the adventure continues...
Friday, February 5, 2010
Attention Finn fans
We're not really sure if anyone is reading our blog because we have "0 comments" after most posts. So if you like what you see, and you want to see more, please let us know.
Keep 'em coming! I check the blog most days and even though I don't comment, I LOVE seeing pictures and news of what is going on with your sweet family. Myra and I and maybe Bobby will be coming to Richmond when ya'll are there later this month, and we can't wait to meet Finn and see you. We love you!!! Aunt Susan
The household I live in must check the blog about 8 times a day. Frequent checkers, infrequent commenters. As a blogger myself (you may have check out spitbubbles a time or two) I know how fun it is to get comments, so I'll try to do a better job of that!
Maribeth, your pictures are fantastic. Finn looks like the sweetest little baby! I especially like the one of you nursing her in Costco! (I used to find comfy places like that when I was breastfeeding my girls.) ~Rebecca
Keep 'em coming! I check the blog most days and even though I don't comment, I LOVE seeing pictures and news of what is going on with your sweet family. Myra and I and maybe Bobby will be coming to Richmond when ya'll are there later this month, and we can't wait to meet Finn and see you. We love you!!!
ReplyDeleteAunt Susan
thanks, Susan. I hope you'll be there 19-21st because that's when I'll be there.
ReplyDeleteThe household I live in must check the blog about 8 times a day. Frequent checkers, infrequent commenters. As a blogger myself (you may have check out spitbubbles a time or two) I know how fun it is to get comments, so I'll try to do a better job of that!
ReplyDeleteplease change that to 'you may have CHECKED out'... I do hate typos.
ReplyDeleteI look, too! I always like baby pictures, and I'm glad you have such a happy baby!
ReplyDeleteI'm checking on an almost daily basis. I'm new the the blogosphere, so I'm only just realizing I can leave comments...
ReplyDeleteMaribeth, your pictures are fantastic. Finn looks like the sweetest little baby! I especially like the one of you nursing her in Costco! (I used to find comfy places like that when I was breastfeeding my girls.) ~Rebecca
ReplyDelete